Monday, June 22, 2009

I cleaned out my closet yesterday...

I was cleaning out my closet yesterday and I found a lot of old junk. It's so old, that it's almost like brand new. For some reason, I felt the need to share it with you guys. (and I took pictures. :D Isn't this blog just riveting?)

A VHS of an episode from the old legend of Zelda cartoon. Excuuuse me, princess!


Two bags of skittles (empty) :(


Ahh, the GBA.. So many memories...


Link action figure. :O


Hip flask

Ol' Spider-Man comic

Chase truck. Made of foam. It's like a stress reliever thingy...


My old CD player..


Old picture of Piggy. From 2003, I believe.

My movie ticket collection! You probably can’t tell what they are from the blurry photograph, so I’ll list them: star wars 3, the nativity, dark knight, iron man, the hulk, eragon, wolverine, pirates of the carribean 2 and 3, the incredibles (my oldest one, I think), star trek, superman, Indiana jones 4, king kong, spider-man 3, and terminator salvation. And then there are two that are too faded to read.


A yu-gi-oh card...

<.< >.>

…I admit it. I was a fan once.

Broken glasses

Mario action figure. I think they were selling these at McDonalds or something.

Broken Yoshi wind-up toy.

Ice kirby. Awesome.

That's pretty much it.
If you made it through this ridiculously boring blog post, you should treat yourself to a cookie. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment