Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who Watches the Watchmen?

I finally got a scanner =D The bad news is I need a power cord or something (which I don't have >.<) to hook it up D: Earlier last year I was at the movies and saw a trailer for the watchmen movie. It looked very strange but intrigueing. I'd never heard of watchmen before, but it's from DC so I had to find out more! Turns out it's a comic novel written by some physco, Alan Moore (I heard he wants the movie to fail... Cuz he's insane). Anywhoo, I bought the book since I figured I'd be going to see the movie. It's pretty cool, so far. A little gory. Rorschach is awesome. Mebbe I'll write a review for it in mah next blog. >=]


I've made several upgrades to the Star Pig site, including a podcast and downloads page. So check those out when you got the time.

Ahh... What else? Oh, I bought an electric tooth brush today. It's AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment