Saturday, March 28, 2009

So I wrote a letter to Nintendo...

So I wrote a letter to Nintendo...

You guys seriously need to get your act together. What are you doing? We only have a handful of solid first-party games that are actually worth owning and the systems been out for well over two years now.

Where's the next Star Fox game that Takaya Imamura promised us back in 2007?

Quote: "I wonder how the adventure of Fox and friends is going to go next time?! I have come up with some idea in my mind, but it is still just a small one. I will try my best so that I can deliver it to you some time!"

Their response...

__INSIDE__ Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

We appreciate hearing about the types of products that you would like to see from us in the future. While there hasn't been an announcement concerning a new Star Fox game, you never know what the future holds! As the worldwide leader and innovator in the creation of interactive entertainment, and because of our history of pushing the limits of gameplay and design, you can always count on Nintendo offering the most imaginative products.

In the meantime, keep checking our website's "What’s New" section (http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew) for the latest information and announcements.

Sincerely,

Alain Dao

Nintendo of America Inc.

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/

Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

Nice. They completly sidestepped the question. i c wat u did thar.
Ah well. It was worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment